650 Outwater Lane, Lodi, NJ 07644 | email: MainAutoBodyMB@aol.com | call: 973-340-9884
before having your vehicle repaired
1. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages
2. Some insurance companes may want you to visit their Drive-In claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
3. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
4. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
5. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
6. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified I-Car or ASE technicians.
7. Ask if the shop will be using genuine (OEM) replacement parts.
8. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
Give us a call at
Every day, nearly 135 million cars travel on our country's streets, roads, and interstates.
All fifty states have some type of seatbelt law
Most car accidents occur within three miles of a person's home.
Your chances of getting into a car crash while talking on a cellphone increases by 400%
Survey's suggest that male drivers cause twice as many accidents as female drivers.
According to research, satellite navigation systems are being blamed for 300,000 road accidents each year.
Please double click on the icon to the right. Print out the form. Sign and date on both lines and fax back to 973-340-2343